Car, Truck, Van and SUV Detailing Services - Waco, Texas
(A) Professional Exterior Detail (2 - 4 hours)Cars, Trucks, SUV's and Vans
- 100% Hand wash and air blow dry
- Clean rims, dress tires
- Clean all exterior glass
- Clean and protect all exterior plastics and metals
- Solvent all road tar off of vehicle
- Using a Meguiar's clay bar, we do a thorough paint/glass decontamination
- Our exclusive swirl-free, two step machine polishing system is done (Note: The orbital buffer we use does not create "swirls!")
- All door jambs, truck jamb, and gas jamb are cleaned
- Finalized with a professional grade Meguiar's wax
- Add an Engine Bay Detail to this package for a small extra fee
(B) Professional Interior Detail (1.5 - 3 hours)Cars, Trucks, SUV's and Vans
- Vacuum, shampoo and steam clean entire interior of vehicle
- Clean all compartments
- Polish all glass
- Clean and protect all plastic, vinyl and metals
- Clean and compress all cracks and crevices
- Apply fabric protection
- Clean and condition all leather with Meguiar's Leather Treats
- Clean all door jambs
- All vehicles are steamed and sanitized
(C) Complete Exterior and Interior Professional Detail* (3 - 5 hours)Cars, Trucks, SUV's and Vans
- Includes all services listed in (A) and (B) above
- Add Aquapel Rain Repellent to this package for a small extra fee
- Add an Engine Bay Detail to this packages for a small extra fee
*This is our most popular package!
Headlight Restoration - Call for QuoteHeadlight restoration will make your headlights shine like new again! One year warranty!
Cloudy, foggy, yellowed plastic headlight lenses are a condition that impacts most cars that have a few years on them. Have you noticed your car headlights seem dimmer at night? Take a good look at them. If they are cloudy or fogged up, they need restoration! Check out the before and after photo below - this is one we did recently!
The MiST - Call for QuoteThe MiST is a fantastic sanitizer for your car vents and interior surfaces.
Have you ever thought about the air you and your passengers are breathing in your car? You should. Especially considering the amount of time we spend inside vehicles. If we are going somewhere, chances are good that we are driving there. The average driver in North America spends 1.5 hrs/day in their vehicle. Studies are showing that the air inside your vehicle can be worse than that of your home or workplace. Harmful allergens are living and thriving inside the ventilation system and passenger cabin of almost every vehicle on the road. You may be endangering your health without even knowing it. Every time you turn on the fan, harmful spores and other microorganisms are blown into the passenger compartment and into the air you and your passengers are breathing.
The newest and most effective product available to the automotive market is the MiST™ In-Car Air Quality™ Service. MiST™ In-Car Air Quality™ is specially designed to treat & prevent living micro-organisms. MiST™ utilizes atomized micro-droplets (1/10 the size of aerosol droplets) of a specially formulated solution. These droplets are drawn into an automobile's vents, penetrating and traveling to where the micro-organisms are living. MiST™ treats the entire ventilation system, including the evaporator, heater core, air ducts and passenger compartment surfaces.
Windshield Chip Repair - Waco, TX - Call for quote.FREE with approved insurance. Most insurance companies will consider the repair "NO FAULT" and will waive your deductible. It is cheaper for them to pay for the repair than to replace it. You are generally allowed up to 3 times per year to fix your auto glass. Check with your insurance agent! A proper windshield repair will improve the visibility of the repaired area 85 - 95%.
Ozone treatment/smoke removal - Call for QuoteOzone treatment is a way to beautify the smell of your car. It's like the smell after a spring rain. Removes smoke and odors.
You don't want to own a car that emits foul odors whenever the doors are opened. When one of your friends accepts a ride, the last thing you want is to be asked, “What’s that awful smell?” or, worse, to watch as their acquaintance pretends not to notice it. Some smells that can linger include pet smells, spilled drinks, cigarette smoke, sour milk, mildew and many others. Dirty diapers, cracker crumbs, fast-food wrappers, empty soda cans and candy are among the items that contribute to odor problems in your car. We can help! After we detail your interior, go a step further and request ozone treatment. It'll really make a difference!
Additional Services - Call for pricing
- Paint Over-Spray Removal
- Excessive pet hair/odor
- Older black vehicles
- Windshield repair
- Engine detail
- Fabric protection
- Condition Leather
- Shampoo Carpet and Floormats
- Paint Decontamination (using detailers' clay)
- Swirl removal (light wash scratches)
- Premium Wax and Express Wax
- Paint Sealant